IPKeys Technologies is looking for a Machine Maintenance Helper to support a Naval Air Command program located at NAS Lakehurst, NJ.
Workers in this category perform tasks related to the maintenance and repair of production equipment. Tasks include basic machine maintenance and troubleshooting including cleaning of machines, replacing cutting fluids and lubricants, minor painting of machines, and similar maintenance tasks. Machine Maintenance Helpers will also support senior mechanics working on machines.
Workers must have:
* Basic math skills and be able to perform quantity conversions (e.g. quarts to liters).
* Must be able to recognize and identify basic tools and parts that will be used in repair operations.
* Patience to make repeated measurements and adjustments when aligning parts.
* Ability to read and interpret drawings and references documents, which may include sketches, diagrams, blueprints, written specifications, or oral instructions (i.e. repairs may be made without written instructions).
* The candidate must be able to use precision measuring devices including micrometers, vernier gauges, and various other gauges are used to measure dimensions and verify the proper adjustment of the machine.
* Experience in mechanical or automotive repair is a plus
All candidates must pass a CDL physical before being hired with annual retest.
Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs (more is preferred).
Ability to obtain forklift license (existing license and experience preferred).