- Develop web services, maintenance, enhancement and operational support of existing applications and web services.
- Software development tasks of significant technical scope will be assigned by a Technical Leader on the program and will be reviewed upon completion.
- The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively with internal and external application teams, provide analysis and resolution for production data or logic problems, and technical support for all phases of the SDLC.
- Tasks will require significant attention to detail, and work will be performed in accordance with the Software and Quality Processes of the program.
- Army Domain knowledge will be acquired during the execution of tasks.
- Most tasks will generate significant portions of existing, very large software products or involve troubleshooting and fixing a mixture of minor and major issues within the large software code base.
- Interfaces with a variety of external software products using a variety of software and communications protocols shall be generated by the individual, and the software solution must perform with a high degree of reliability in a tactical warfighter environment.
- The software solution must function reliably in small to very large network environments subject to disruption.
User Interface: JavaServer Faces 2.1, RichFaces 4.3, PrimeFaces 5.2, JQuery, AJAX
Java/Backend: Java 8, JBoss EAP 6.3, Apache HTTP Server 2.2, Aspose – Java library to produce MS Office documents., Oracle 11g